News at WisDOT
Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- DMV launches two pilot programs on May 11, 2020:
- Driver licenses can be renewed online
- Road tests may be waived for 16- and17-year-olds who complete the required training and have their parent or guardian sign the road test waiver
- Learn more as WisDOT Secretary-designee Craig Thompson and DMV Administrator Kristina Boardman discuss these innovative pilot programs in WisDOT’s “Transportation Connects Us” podcast.
- Road test can be waived online it looks like into 2021
- DMV Customer Service Centers look at their website for all info. Always check out WISDOT.gov for all updates from the Wisconsin Department of Transportaion.